My Father's house above, O when shall I be there. To sing of thy redeeming love, and all Thy Glories

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

My Father's house above, O when shall I be there. To sing of thy redeeming love, and all Thy Glories

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 pm

If anybody can tell me the rest of the lyrics or the name of the hymn I'd be very grateful

My email is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:43 pm

I've got it , let me know your contact details. M.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:34 pm

If you guys are still around this forum, I would also like the title and lyrics for this. I only know it as the lee fair anthem or my father's house above. We have been searching the web for any more information but this seems to be the only mention.