looking for sheet music - I'm not ashamed to stand and say that I love Jesus.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
smiley

Post by smiley » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 am

Hi Looking for the Inspiration quartet song I'm not ashamed to stand and say that I love Jesus. I'm not ashamed to stand say that I've been saved.Need the sheet music if anybody has it please.
lovejesus1

Post by lovejesus1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:12 am

I'm Not Ashamed

Some times we as Christians, we wait up on the shelf, We're ashamed to lift our hands in priaise, we wait on someone else, But Jesus died at Calvary, God's plan He did fulfill, And that is why I stand today, trying to do His will.

Chorus:
I'm not ashamed to stand and say that I love Jesus
I'm not ashamed to say I'm trusting in His Word; I'm not ashamed to lift up high the blood-stained banner, because I'm saved I'm not ashamed.

In this life we have His blessings, yet we fail to praise His name, He said if we were ashamed of Him, to us He'd be the same; When He gave His life at Calvary, He did it for all men, So that I could stand and proudly say, "I've been born again!"

Chorus

Hope this is the one you are looking for!
smiley

Post by smiley » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 am

Thanks. Do you know where I can find the sheet music.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:59 am

IT WAS WRITTEN BYE LEONARD FLETCHER I PLAY IT ON THE GUITAR USING THE KEY G CHORDS ARE G D C SORRY I DO NOT HAVE SHEET MUSIC GOD BLESS YOU