The lyrics to Somtimes i fall down but i'm still on my way

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Shawn

Post by Shawn » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:40 am

I dont know anything but the a few excerpts from this song so i'll list them and and if you know please tell it. Thank You!!!

Here are the excerpts "Sometimes i Fall down but i'm still on my way"
it also starts with this"I started this Journey a long time ago"
The second verse ends with this "If you cant go over,under, around, he'll carry you through"

So thats all I know to it thanks for your help

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:24 pm

I think it was written by a lady in southwest virginia. my father sings it alot. i can get you the words if you would like. just email me at [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 pm

I started this journey going toward heaven a long time ago. o the road has been rough and my feet have grown weary but I'm on my way home. i'm happy to tell you i'm closer today than ever before. and it won't be long till i am standing at my mansions door.
sometimes i fall down but i'm still on my way. i'm bound to make heaven my final home some wonderful day. i know i've got loved ones over there who are waiting for me. but most of all it's my jesus' face that i long to see.
oh the river sometimes seems so deep and so wide. and the valley so low you can't see the top of the mountain so high. just press onward my brother for the top is in view. if he can't take you over under or around he will carry you thru