who sings these songs? female with saprano voice, southern gospel maybe

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
niki

Post by niki » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:52 am

these songs are all on same tape, 1999 or before...I'd rather have Jesus...call on Jesus, the sweetest name I know...Don't give up on the child of God...I'm persuaded to believe...More of you...I'll take Jesus (and there are some others) This is a female, no back up. saprano voice and she sounds southern gospel. It is not Karen Peck or Candy Hemphill or Sandi Patti. You can really feel the spirit of God when she sings. I have a copy of a copy of a copy and no one knows where it came from. I have been looking for her since 1999. anyone know I would thank you greatly if you can help. Niki
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Niki
Your copy may be a demo tape that was never published.
Over the years I have had several LPs, cassettes and CDs
of amazing singers that never made it to mainstream publication.
If you or if you know someone who can post the songs on YouTube
including your appeal, you may get a positive response.
Trust this helps
Nancy
niki

Post by niki » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:35 am

Wow, thanks for replying. I am still looking for my "mystery singer". I will see if someone can do that for me on youtube because I sure don't know how. lol
Niki