Trying to find Title and Lyrics to this song - So Lord, Here's My Basket

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
narrowwayfarm

Post by narrowwayfarm » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:32 pm

The song goes something like this....

So Lord here's my basket, it's not much I know
but take it and use it ....

I can't remember all the words, I just remember this first part of the chorus..thanks for the help wanting to find the sheet music for my daughter

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:44 pm

A multitude was gathered on a hill near gallilee to hear the words of Jesus and his miracles to see, but as the day wore his disciples came to say, there's not enough to feed them Lord should we send them away. And from a a little boy whose basket of five barely loaves of bread and with two fish five thousand hungry people would be fed........ Lord here's my basket, its not much I know, but take it and use, please don't refuse it, maybe it will grow, although I could keep it, I'll give it to you, so Lord here's my basket you don't have to ask it's the least i can do.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:41 pm

2nd verse- now in each and every life there's a basket filled with goods. although, it many not be used, exactly as it should so many throw it all away or keep for themselves while others they never use it, they just place it on a shelf. lord i know that what you done for me my basket can't repay. but maybe with it you could feed some hungry soul along the way
realbusymommy

Post by realbusymommy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of this being sung? Or is there an accompaniment soundtrack out there I could get with the music only to sing with?
Fanci

Post by Fanci » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 pm

I am looking for the music only to Lord Here's My Basket. Do youhappen to have it or know where I can get it.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:25 am

I love this song i wish i could have this song on my mp3 i love God and what he's done for me i have lied to him before but never again will i sence i heared this song!!!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 am

at http://www.evangelistdenniserwin.com you can click on the music and see his CD list. The CD "Swing Wide the Gates" has this song as well as others, sung by his children, and each and every one will touch your heart.

Post by Guest » Fri May 21, 2010 1:33 am

VS.1 The multitude he gathered on a hill near Galilee to here the words of Jesus and His Miracles to see,but as the day wore on His disiples came to say "There's not enough to fees them Lord would you please send them away", but from a little boy's basket of five barley loafs of bread and with two fish five thousand hungary people would be fed.
CHORUS: So Lord Here's my Basket,It's not much i know, but take it and use it Please don't refuse it maybe it will grow,although i could keep it i'll give it to you,So Lord here's my basket you don't have to ask it's the least i can do

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 am

its really a nice song it touches my heart once again