Be not Afraid

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
mickkie

Be not Afraid

Post by mickkie » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:12 am

I am trying to get the skit to The Old Ship Of Zion for the youth department at my church.
I seen it maybe three times and I really enjoyed it and I know that the whole church will
enjoy it . Please someone send it to me

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:28 am

Thank you very much for the lyrics everyone and also just like to ask whether you have the lyrics for the hymn: We are made for service.......would really appreciate your help..........God Bless

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:45 am

We sing this at our masses alll the time, its a beautiful hymn.

God Bless

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:24 pm

I don't think there has ever been a time that I have not cried during this hymn at mass. No matter where I am in life, this hymn reminds me the He is guiding me to a better place.

God Bless

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:32 am

Thank you for posting this song...It has blessed me more than you know.

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:00 pm

I love that song. We supposed to have that song this morning,but the chior people did not show up this morning.
God Bless.

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Sun May 04, 2008 2:03 pm

We listened to this today in church...I adore this song! The words are so powerful...filled with meaning Thank you!

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Sun May 25, 2008 7:04 am

isnt this son great and it is so touching

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Fri May 30, 2008 6:44 pm

When I was a child attending church with my parents, my mother, who died two years ago, used to sing this along with the choir. She had the most beautiful singing voice and I loved listening to her. Now when I hear it as an adult as mass it most definitely brings a tear to my eye. I only wish my church would sing it more often.

Be not Afraid

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DO THIS ON THIS COMING WEDS FOR A FUNERAL. WHERE CAN i GET THE MUSIC TO PLAY ON THE PIANO????
SUSAN