Lyrics for "God Is Looking At My Heart"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
SingerForGod

Post by SingerForGod » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:47 am

While on the computer I am listening to Gospel Music on the radio and just heard a song I liked. I have tried to find the lyrics on Google, but can't. It's a new song out I think. The title is "GOD IS LOOKING AT MY HEART", and it is by Woody Wright. It is on an album he has out, I think. Would appreciate any help in getting the lyrics. Thanks a lot. God Bless You All.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:01 pm

It's on woody Wrights new cd "a brand new song" an your right it is a great song. It's also on Kenny Bishop's CD
SingerForGod

Post by SingerForGod » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:23 am

Thank you Guest. Would you know the lyrics that you could post here? I don't know when I can get to buy the album. Appreciate it. When I heard the song on the radio I didn't absorb the lyrics. I'm listening to that same radio station right now, but they haven't played that song tonight.