Oh what a savior

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
cookie41332

Oh what a savior

Post by cookie41332 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 pm

there are two songs with this title I am looking for the one goes something like this

Oh what a savior
Oh what a master
Oh what a friend is he
livingforthelord

Oh what a savior

Post by livingforthelord » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:43 am

hello. i can get you the words tommorow. i know that song is on one of my cd's.

sarai
livingforthelord

Oh what a savior

Post by livingforthelord » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:56 am

What a Savior

vs1. There's a man who can walk on water and calm the raging seas. He can bind up the broken hearted and set the captives free. He can heal you and he can fill you wioth love you've never known. What a Savior what a Master. Do you call him your own.

ch. What a Savior and what a master and what a friend is he. Left his glory and went to Calary just to me free. To describe him would take forever so I'll just simply say. What a Savior what a master, do you know him today.

vs2. Just imagine that were in heaven and all our troubles are gone. oh what singing and oh what shouting, and how were gonna carry on. whaen we see our blessed Savior I believe were gonna say. what a Savior what a master, he took my sins all away.

Oh what a savior

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:01 pm

Perhaps you are looking for I think the title would be" Oh What a Saviour"

Oh what a Saviour that he died for me, from condemation he has set me free the chorus was Verily verily I say unto you verily verily message ever new He that believeth on the Son saith He.. Hath everlasting life.

Oh what a savior

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:31 pm

who is the author?

Oh what a savior

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:46 am

do you know the one that goes ...
... saving, helping keeping loving he is with me till the end?

Oh what a savior

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:11 am

it's from the Mars Hill Church, their cd "Worship In Every Direction" song is "Our Great Savior"

Oh what a savior

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:55 pm

oh, what a saviour by the stamps quartet

Oh what a savior

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:07 pm

My cousin,in a nursing home at a young age because of a car wreck, asked if I might find the song "What A Savour". I sure hope this is it! Thank you.
sthrnldy1969

Oh what a savior

Post by sthrnldy1969 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:29 pm

There are words to a song that has that line in it at my church. we sang it a few weeks ago...all i know is the chorus has the lines, Oh, what a Saviour, oh what a Saviour, oh what a Saviour is mine..." not sure of the rest, but if the other song posted is not it, i can get this version..just let me know..thanks and good luck...deb