Lord please move me with compassion for the lost I pray

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
umyerva

Post by umyerva » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:32 pm

I am trying to find all the words for this song. I only know the chorus below and I'm not sure of the title.

Lord please move me with compassion for the lost I pray, for the millions who are lost and can not find their way, melt my callused heart with love no matter what the cost. Lord please move me with compassion for the lost.
niki

Post by niki » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 am

A beautiful song sung by Janet Paschal, it is titled "Move me with compassion"

V1 The crowd was tired and weary, lost and scattered everywhere. To the Master they were just like sheep, without a shepherd's care. He felt of their infirmity, so much that it made Him weep. His heart was filled with pity and compassion for His sheep.

CH Lord please move me with compassion for the lost I pray. For the millions who are lost and can not find their way. Melt my callused heart with love no matter what the cost. Lord please move me with compassion for the lost.

V2 This world is so tired and weary, lost and wandering aimlessly. Just like sheep without a shepherd, they're as lost as lost can be. Consume me now with a love for the lost, let that love become a light that brings lost sheep into the fold, before there comes the night.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:10 am

This was performed by Janet Paschal, but Lanny Wolfe actually composed it.