reach out and touch the Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:39 pm

I didn't realize there were so many verses to that song. We use to sing the chorus when I was a kid in church. The song has been on my mind this week and the verse about Jesus would've passed by them on the sea. Immediately he saw them and saith unto them, Be of good cheer,it is I ;be not afraid. Mark 6:48-51. We've got to reach out to Jesus in these last perilous days we're living in. Have mercy on us Jesus. We need you in our lives today. AMEN.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

I only know the chorus but i do not know how to sing the actual verses, can you tell me to what song or even the music to it so that the organic can folow the song

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Reach out and Touch the Lord

If your heart is sad and lonely, there's no joy anywhere
There's no one left to comfort and no one left to care
Just cast your cares on Jesus and upon his arms rely

Chorus
Reach out and touch the Lord as he walks by, Reach out and touch the Lord as he walks by,
You'll find he's not to busy to answer your cry, He's passing by this moment , yours needs he'll supply, Reach out and touch the Lord as he walks by.

Tho' a stranger to the Master and his wonderful grace,
If you've never found the fortune in beholding his face
would you lay aside earth's treasures for a home in the sky?

Chorus

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:03 am

My Uncle James sings that song it is my favorite and he gets so into it I love hearing him do it

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:58 am

Thank you so much for this song and it's posting. I awoke 2:30 am this morning with just the first two lines of the refrain. I ended up writing a small devotional on it. It was a song I used to sing in church 47 years ago. I Googled it, found it and I was very touched by all the verses. Awesome. God is so God. He does not change. Bless you for this posting. It's something my wife and I want to, need to share with a very needy person in a caravan park we are staying at.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:58 am.