reach out and touch the Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Praise you Jesus that we can reach out and touch you as you go by, we know you're in our presence and we love you. I couldn't resist. I love this site, its really awesome, God is good all of the time.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 am

Amen to the message of this song

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:49 pm

lots of help.wanted to sing this song in church .thanks

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:59 pm

i love this song! i've not hearing this song for a while...old classic gospel still rocks!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi,
Can anyone tell me what the guitar chords are to play this song? my Grandparents use to sing this song in church, as a special request. I would like to learn to play it on my guitar.
Thaks, Bebo

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:16 am

http://www.touchjesussongs.net/lyricspage50.html

http://www.touchjesussongs.net/media/20 ... mreece.mp3

F Bb F
F Dm7 G7 C7
F Bb F
F Dm7 F/C C7 F

The chords are for the chorus as found in the Master Chorus book, but work for each verse as well. I'm fairly certain that the music is also in one of the Country Gospel books that has 5 or 6 volumes to it, but I can't locate my copies to check right now. Hope this helps.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:14 am

Thanks for much for the lyrics to REACH OUT AND TOUCH THE LORD. Does anyone know the lyrics for HAVE FAITH IN GOD? It goes - Have faith in God, believe on Jesus. He'll answer every ernest prayer. ...?.......................... Have faith in God, He answers prayer. This was in a red hymnal book.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I woke up this morning with this song on my mind. The last time I heard this song was years ago when I was just a child. I don't know why it came to mind, but God knows what he is doing. But, I was thinking about when Jesus meet the two disciples on the road to Ammaus. The Bible says that as Jesus was walking with them that he would have passed by there home but they encouraged him to spend the night, and he did. It was only then when Jesus revealed himself to them. In mind the thought to the story is "Jesus does a lot in response to an invitation." Remember the blind man? Jarius and his daughter, the disciples on the stormy sea, Jesus would have passed them all by, but He met their needs because of an invitation.

Reach out and touch the Lord as He walks by!

Tony in Aus.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:21 am

does anyone know the piano chords to this song - Reach out and touch the Lord

Post by Guest » Tue May 01, 2012 5:01 am

I love this web sight! It seems like every post that is posted is a song we sing all the time at my church. Everyone from the young youth to the senior saints love thies "old Pentecostal songs"