Look for Me at Jesus' feet

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:38 am

This song means so much right now, as I just lost a dear friend with a battle of cancer. I just could picture him just like my mother and father when they went before us. God bless Robbie's family for the loss of their father

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks for the lyrics to( look for me at jesus'feet) what a beautiful song

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:16 pm

I Love this Song!! Im so thankful that i found the Lyrics!!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:14 pm

I haven't found the piano sheet music either. You who play by hear, pitch it in the key of C and listen to the Booth Brothers sing it a few times and you have it. Good Luck! Edith

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:56 pm

I sang it last Sunday during our worsip service in Key of C & my pianist does play by ear. It's a brilliant song because it builds...right up to Jesus' Feet! Amen!!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:19 pm

God put that song on my heart today and I just didn't know what the name of it was. I typed in "Look for me at Jesus feet" and your site come up and all the words. Thank you so much. Beautiful song. Ruth

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:39 pm

I heard the song for the first time today. I was in the car listening to a christen channel, and they played it I started to cry. It moved me so much. I know it was my Holy Spirit. When I got home I was looking for the words to it too. Oh what a wonderful feeling.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 am

wonderful song ! was sung at my papaws funeral in 1980 when i was just a teenager,and it moved me so much,and to this day it is still one of my favorites .

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Look for me at jesus feet is one of my favorite songs by Booth Brothers. Where can I find the sheet music? thanks dipsey

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:33 am

we have it in one of our song books at church