Look for Me at Jesus' feet

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
maud

Post by maud » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:58 pm

i have listened to some artists sing look for me at Jesus feet. But the booth brothers are standing way higher with the way its done, the passion and love they put into it. You know they mean it. I have been sick for 14 years now, and i would not mind if people can sing it at my funeral. Do we have to get permission from swuore parsons who wrote iT.
Maud
maud

Post by maud » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 pm

who wrote the river is rolling. Booth brothers sings it on their concerts
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 pm

The Booth Brothers - Look for me at Jesus Feet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmX5ZnFQuwM

Though I can't vouch for either of these companies,
you could get the sheet music from
http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mt ... ref=google
or
http://www.squireparsons.com/squirestor ... product=62

and here are chords:
Look For Me At Jesus' Feet
Recorded by The Booth Brothers
Written by Squire E. Parsons Jr.
[3/4 time]

C Em C
If I leave this world of sorrow
F C
Sometime before you do
F C
Just look for me in heaven
D7 G7
And we'll talk the ages through

C Em C
But if at first you fail to see me
F C
Let me tell you where I'll be
F C
I'll be thanking Christ my Savior
G7 C
For saving a wretch like me

Em C
But if you should reach that city
F C
Before my time has come
F C
Perhaps you'd like to greet me
D7 G7
When my race down here is run

C Em C
Just wait for I'll soon be coming
F C
Across life's ebbing sea
F C
And I'll tell you now dear loved one
G7 C
Just where to wait for me

Em C
Don't look 'neath the gates of pearl
F C
Don't look on the streets of gold
F C
Don't look by the walls of jasper
D7 G7
Nor among the many sites untold

C Em C
For I've been longing and I've been waiting
F C
For the precious holy one to see
F C
There I'll be through the countless ages
G7 C
Look for me at Jesus' feet

F C
There I'll be through the countless ages
G7 C
Look for me at Jesus' feet

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:19 pm

What is the copyright date of this song, "Look for me at Jesus' feet"? I have a customer asking for it.
Jcb3843?

Re I want to see Jesus

Post by Jcb3843? » Tue May 04, 2021 6:07 pm

Guest wrote: Mon May 21, 2007 4:09 am I want to find the song I want to see JESUS cause He died for me.The chours goes like this.To look into HIS eyes of mercy that watch over me when I pray and to see His nail scared hands I want to thank Him for each drop of blood that was shed for me and let HIM brushed away my tears.I want to see JESUS cause he died for me.tI don't know who wrote this song but the KINGMENS of ASHVILLE Sang it once on an eight track tape. Thanks again this is edward signing off.
I used to sing this song IF I NEVER WALK UPON THE STREETS OF PUREST GOLD IF I NEVER SIT BESIDE THE CRYSTAL SEA IF I NEVER SEE THAT MANSION PREPARED TO BE MY FINAL HOME, I WANT TO SEE JESUS CAUSE HE DIED FOR ME> TO LOOK INTO HIS EYES OF MERCY THAT WATCHED OER ME WHEN I STRAYED I WANT FEEL HIS NAILED SCARRED HANDS THAT GENTLY WASHED MY TEARS AWAY JUST TO THANK HIM FOR EACH DROP OF BLOOD THAT FLOWED FROM CALVARY IWANT TO SEE JESUS CAUSE HE DIED FOR ME. FIRST VERSE
Jcb3843?

Re: Re I want to see Jesus

Post by Jcb3843? » Tue May 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Jcb3843? wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:07 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 21, 2007 4:09 am I want to find the song I want to see JESUS cause He died for me.The chours goes like this.To look into HIS eyes of mercy that watch over me when I pray and to see His nail scared hands I want to thank Him for each drop of blood that was shed for me and let HIM brushed away my tears.I want to see JESUS cause he died for me.tI don't know who wrote this song but the KINGMENS of ASHVILLE Sang it once on an eight track tape. Thanks again this is edward signing off.
I used to sing this song IF I NEVER WALK UPON THE STREETS OF PUREST GOLD IF I NEVER SIT BESIDE THE CRYSTAL SEA IF I NEVER SEE THAT MANSION PREPARED TO BE MY FINAL HOME, I WANT TO SEE JESUS CAUSE HE DIED FOR ME> TO LOOK INTO HIS EYES OF MERCY THAT WATCHED OER ME WHEN I STRAYED I WANT FEEL HIS NAILED SCARRED HANDS THAT GENTLY WASHED MY TEARS AWAY JUST TO THANK HIM FOR EACH DROP OF BLOOD THAT FLOWED FROM CALVARY IWANT TO SEE JESUS CAUSE HE DIED FOR ME. FIRST VERSE
Second Verse IF I DONT SEE THOSE WALLS OF JASPER THE TWELVE GATES OF PEARLY IF I CANT WALK BY THE SEA OF LIFE BUT IF IM PERMITTED JUST TO ENTER AND BOW BENEATH HIS NAILED SCARRED FEET I WANT TO SEE JESUS CAUSE HE DIED FOR ME
Jcb3843?

Re: Look for Me at Jesus' feet

Post by Jcb3843? » Tue May 04, 2021 6:23 pm

maud wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:58 pm i have listened to some artists sing look for me at Jesus feet. But the booth brothers are standing way higher with the way its done, the passion and love they put into it. You know they mean it. I have been sick for 14 years now, and i would not mind if people can sing it at my funeral. Do we have to get permission from swuore parsons who wrote iT.
Maud
THE KINGDOM AIRS VERSION IS THE MOST TOUCHING> TENOR DOES LEAD
airfoxtwo

Post by airfoxtwo » Mon May 10, 2021 9:38 am

I would love to have the chords to "Look for me at Jesus' Feet". Any help out there.
ozturkvid

Post by ozturkvid » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:57 am

I sang it last Sunday during our worsip service in Key of C & my pianist does play by ear. It's a brilliant song.