On Eagles Wings

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
steveliu
Site Admin

On Eagles Wings

Post by steveliu » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:43 pm

Thanks for the recommendation, Guest. I have always been touched by Mr. Rodriguez's performances too.

Heres a link to where you can preview and purchase that CD on Amazon:

In The Presence CD

Thanks,
Steve

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:55 am

I am not a religious person but heard this Hymm at a funeral and I love it.
I love nature and birds and this touched me so. I have been searching for the words. I have listen to a version by "Daniel Rodriquez" (the N.Y. fireman from 9/11....) it made me weep it was sooo beautifull. I am so glad to have found the words
"On Eagles Wings" by Michael Joncas

Betty

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:03 am

thnks so much.. me too i've been longing to hear & sing this song. I once heard this .. & it was 1 week ago during communion.. & I was touched & cried. anyways, i'll definitely want this in my mp3...

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 pm

i'm so thankful for what i've seen i just hear the song but doesn't know the lyrics right now i know the song and the lyrics and i can sing it with Michael Joncas and the katinas. Tanks very much.

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2008 3:56 am

We had "On Eagles Wings" sung at both of our boy's Boy Scout Eagle ceremony. Very fitting.

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2008 7:43 am

Hi
Does anyone know where I can get the piano music for on eagle wings?
If you do can you please e-mail it to me on 1 of these e-mail adresses.

Thankyou

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 am

URGENT REQUEST!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG MY MOTHER REQUESTED TO BE SUNG AT HER MEMORIAL SERVICE NEED IT WHERE WE CAN DOWNLOAD IT.
I KNOW THE PARTIAL VERSE.
I BELIEV THAT WITH EVERY ????
HELP
CONTACT ME AT
[email protected]

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:15 pm

where can i find the hymn "the cup of life"?

it goes something like..

"i will take the cup of life, i will call your name, all my days"

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:53 pm

On Eagle's Wings was always my favorite hymn to be sung at church. I always went with my dad and so this was "our song." One time he bought a John Michael Talbot cd with the song on it and I cherished it for years. My dad has been gone for about a year and a half now and I'm doing a memorial to him with the lyrics to the song. I love the hymn, it is so beautiful.

On Eagles Wings

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Is there a more 'country style' version of On Eagles' Wings? thanks,