Crayon Song

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Crayon Song

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Need song, "Crayon Song"
holley

Crayon Song

Post by holley » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 am

Crayon song

1) when I was just a little child no higher than your knee, my mother bought a box of crayons just for me. I picked them up, and I opened them up, and I looked way down inside, and the colors they reminded me of Jesus when he died.

Chorus:
Oh..... Red is the color of the blood that he shed, browns for the crown that they placed upon his head, blue is for royalty within it truly dwells, and yellow is for a christian whos afraid to tell.

2) I colored and I colored till the crayons were all gone, and though i've grown much older now the memory lingers on, so when i see a little child with a crayon box in hand, i'll tell them what it means to me and hope they'll understand.

3) afraid to tell of a savior who died on calvary who died for lowly sinners just like you and me, and someday he is comming back to be our king, and the colors in the crayon box you will see