Can anyone help please!!..Need lyrics to, Do You Dare to be a Daniel, by Brian free

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Jo Ann

Can anyone help please!!..Need lyrics to, Do You Dare to be a Daniel, by Brian free

Post by Jo Ann » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 pm

I have the cd....just can't hear well enough to copy lyrics.Any help would be appreciated.
God Bless
Jo Ann

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:31 pm

DARE TO BE A DANIEL

Once there was a mighty king who made a great decree/ He said "All must bow before me"/ Oh the lions they will see/ But old Daniel he was faithful/ And he bowed his head to pray/ He said I will face the lions / I wont compromise my faith/So they threw him to the lions/ Thinking this would be the end/ But the lions only trembled/ For the Lord was standing there with him

CHORUS
Oh do you dare to be a Daniel/ On your knees do you stand that tall/ Is your conversation faithful/ Do you pray when youre backs against the wall/ Can you face that hungry lion/ Do you tremble at his roar/ Oh do you dare to be a Daniel/ Do you stand up for the Lord

Theres a battle thats still raging/ Its powers we cant see/ Its the battle made for soldiers/ Who are fighting on their knees/ Must be fervent must be faithful/ Praying everyday/ Youll be ready youll be able/ When the battle comes your way

REPEAT CHORUS

BRIDGE
Oh satans like a lion/ And hes working in your life/ Seeking out the wounded/ And the ones much to weak to fight

REPEAT CHORUS
Annette Parks

Post by Annette Parks » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am

Brian Free Sings This Song. You Might Be Able To Hear It On You Tube.
Jo Ann

Post by Jo Ann » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:18 am

Oh Thank you so mucH!!!!!!....I am so glad to have these lyrics.
God Bless
Jo Ann

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:53 pm

https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Brian ... e-a-Daniel

Lyrics for Dare to Be a Daniel by Brian Free
Once there was a mighty king who made a great decree/ He said "All must bow before me" Oh the lions they will see
But old Daniel he was faithful And he bowed his head to pray He said I will face the lions
I wont compromise my faith

So they threw him to the lions Thinking this would be the end But the lions only trembled
For the Lord was standing there with him

Oh do you dare to be a Daniel
On your knees do you stand that tall
Is your conversation faithful
Do you pray when youre backs against the wall
Can you face that hungry lion
Do you tremble at his roar
Oh do you dare to be a Daniel
When you stand up for the Lord

Theres a battle thats still raging Its powers we cant see
Its the battle made for soldiers
Who are fighting on their knees Must be fervent must be faithful