All I can remember is it keeps repeating My name is Jesus at the end (or it could have been His name

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
niki

All I can remember is it keeps repeating My name is Jesus at the end (or it could have been His name

Post by niki » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:46 pm

The song you are looking for sounds like, "My name is Jesus" by Mark Bishop and friends. It is relatively new so there may not be much on the web on it yet. I hear it on the radio all the time.

Cant remember exactly how it starts out, but Mark sings My name is (somebody, Mathew I think) and tells a little about him, then Lauren Talley sins, "My name is Mary...it's Sunday morning think I'll visit His tomb" then Ivan Parker sings, "My name is Peter, maybe they told you, I have denied Him, I'm sorry it's true...." then another Guy sings, "I am a soldier, I am a Roman (something about staying all night guarding the tomb)...then it goes into the part about Jesus and then the My name is Jesus part.

Is this the one you are looking for? Then it is Mark Bishop. My name is Jesus. I love this song too.

Hope this give you something to go on.
Kimberly1960

Post by Kimberly1960 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks, I believe it is. When I heard it this morning, it was bleeding behind a comentary...I could have shouted just hearing what I did.
niki

Post by niki » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:03 am

you can find it on youtube but it isn't a very good recording but you can get the words.