I'd be willing Lord to Run all the way

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
noahsrosiedorothy

Post by noahsrosiedorothy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Anyone have the lyrics with chords?
kychristian

Post by kychristian » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:43 pm

1. Use me Lord in your service, draw me nearer every day, and I'll be will Lord to run all the way. and if I falter while I'm trying, don't be angry, just help me stand. And I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

2. Wasted days are now behind me, my evening sun is sinking fast. And there are mountains in my life so hard to climb. But Lord I promised, I'd be climbing if you'd only let me in. And I'm willing Lord to run all the way.

3. when I've done my best in service and there is nothing that I can do. I'm just a weary tired pilgrim who serves the Lord. Only linger ever near me until I reach that home sweet home, and I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

CHORUS:
All the way, all the way, all the way, all the way. I'm willing Lord to run all the way. and if I falter while I'm trying, don't be angry, just help me stand. And I'll be willing lord to run all the way.
kychristian

Post by kychristian » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:45 pm

not sure of the chords though, sorry
Br Jim

Re: I'd be willing Lord to Run all the way

Post by Br Jim » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:41 pm

Who wrote this

Give A link please

Br. Earl?
Gwendajohnson

Re: I'd be willing Lord to Run all the way

Post by Gwendajohnson » Sun May 17, 2020 12:11 pm

kychristian wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:43 pm 1. Use me Lord in your service, draw me nearer every day, and I'll be will Lord to run all the way. and if I falter while I'm trying, don't be angry, just help me stand. And I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

2. Wasted days are now behind me, my evening sun is sinking fast. And there are mountains in my life so hard to climb. But Lord I promised, I'd be climbing if you'd only let me in. And I'm willing Lord to run all the way.

3. when I've done my best in service and there is nothing that I can do. I'm just a weary tired pilgrim who serves the Lord. Only linger ever near me until I reach that home sweet home, and I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

CHORUS:
All the way, all the way, all the way, all the way. I'm willing Lord to run all the way. and if I falter while I'm trying, don't be angry, just help me stand. And I'll be willing lord to run all the way.