Cross to the Other Side of Jordan

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:27 pm

When I cross to the other side of Jordan

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:41 pm

I am not sure what song you are thinking of but here is a song with that title the Inspirations sing. I hope this is it.

Verse 1:There's a happy happy day coming when I lay my heavy burdens down. I'll sing around the throne eternal as the saints all march around. 'Twill be glory when I meet the Savior. He's the one who died for me. When I cross to the other side of Jordan just beyond the crystal sea.

Chorus:When I cross to the other side of Jordan over on that golden shore. When I cross to the other side of Jordan I'll live forevermore. 'Twill be glory in the morning for their never comes a night. When I cross to the other side of Jordan where my Jesus is the light.

Verse 2:I have so many loved ones who have made this trip I know. Oh how I long to see them as I journey here below. To hear them tell of Heaven and the streets all paved with gold. When I cross to the other side of Jordan and hear the half that's never been told.

Like I said, not sure if it is it but if it isn't I pray you do find someone with the song you are looking for! God bless you!
Connie44312

Post by Connie44312 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 am

There's a Light At the River for me

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:27 pm

This is IT!!!!! Thank you