Looking for old Happy Goodman Song What a Happy Time

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Kirby

Post by Kirby » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Looking for old Happy Goodman Song What a Happy Time I know the chorus starts off, What a happy time will be when we all get home.
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Couldn't find What a Happy Time by The Happy Goodmans
but did find What a Happy Day by The Gaithers
By chance this is what your looking for,
Here's a link to the sheet music :
http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mt ... ref=google

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 am

Oh what a happy time that's sure to be
My Jesus is coming after me
I hear him calling me away
from this old world forever to stay
and when I take my Saviors hand
in that blessed promise land
I'll shout and sing through the endless ages
OH What a Happy Day!!

Chorus
OH What a Happy Day!!
that will be when we gather there.
OH What a Happy Day!!
When we climb those golden stairs
We'll meet with those that have gone before
James and John and a million more
OH, what a happy time that's sure to be
OH What a Happy Day!!

And when I walk into Heavens fair
I'll see my Blessed Savior there
He'll place a crown upon my head
and give me a robe of white to wear
I'll walk on streets of purest gold
I'll live forever and not grow old

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:55 pm

I am an authority on the Happy Goodmans but I do not remember all of the lyrics for What A Happy Time.

What A Happy time will be when we all get home, over by the crystal sea, never more to roam, in that home land of the soul, let the joy bells chime, sing while the ages roam what a happy time.

I do know that it is included in one of the Gaither Home Coming song books because I sang it with a group from one of the song books yesterday.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Correction to one word as follows

Chorus:
What A Happy time will be when we all get home, over by the crystal sea, never more to roam, in that home land of the soul, let the joy bells chime, sing while the ages roll what a happy time.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:59 pm

WHAT A HAPPY TIME

1. SORROWS OFTEN MEETUS HERE, BURDENS PRESS US SO, AND THE WAY IS HARD TO SEE, THAT WE HAVE TO GO; BUT WE PRESS AONG IN FAITH TO OUR HOME ABOVE. LETTING JESUS LEAD US ON, RESTING IN HIS LOVE.

CHORSE
WHAT A HAPPY TIME WILL BE WHEN WE GET HOME, OVER BY THE CYRSTAL SEA, NEVER MORE TO ROAM, IN THAT HOMELAND OF THE SOUL, LET THE JOY BELLS CHIME, SING WHILE THE ANGELS ROAM WHAT A HAPPY TIME.

2.WE WILL ALL LABOR,WATCH AND PRAY AS WE GO ALONG, LETTING JESUS LEAD THE WAY, KEEPING OUR COURAGE STRONG, KNOWING THAT WE SHALL REACH HOME BY HIS GRACE SUBLINE, WHEN WE ALL OUR GATHERED THERE, WHAT A HAPPY TIME.

3. DCOME AND JOIN US TO THAT HAPPY PLACE, WHERE WE SHALL EXTOL OUR LORD, LOOKIN ON HIS FACE; SHARING ALL THE JOYS UP THERE IN THAT SUNNY CLIMB, PRAISING JESUS EVERMORE, WHAT A HAPPY TIME.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 pm

WHAT A HAPPY TIME

1. SORROWS OFTEN MEETUS HERE, BURDENS PRESS US SO, AND THE WAY IS HARD TO SEE, THAT WE HAVE TO GO; BUT WE PRESS AONG IN FAITH TO OUR HOME ABOVE. LETTING JESUS LEAD US ON, RESTING IN HIS LOVE.

CHORSE
WHAT A HAPPY TIME WILL BE WHEN WE GET HOME, OVER BY THE CYRSTAL SEA, NEVER MORE TO ROAM, IN THAT HOMELAND OF THE SOUL, LET THE JOY BELLS CHIME, SING WHILE THE ANGELS ROAM WHAT A HAPPY TIME.

2.WE WILL ALL LABOR,WATCH AND PRAY AS WE GO ALONG, LETTING JESUS LEAD THE WAY, KEEPING OUR COURAGE STRONG, KNOWING THAT WE SHALL REACH HOME BY HIS GRACE SUBLINE, WHEN WE ALL OUR GATHERED THERE, WHAT A HAPPY TIME.

3. DCOME AND JOIN US TO THAT HAPPY PLACE, WHERE WE SHALL EXTOL OUR LORD, LOOKIN ON HIS FACE; SHARING ALL THE JOYS UP THERE IN THAT SUNNY CLIMB, PRAISING JESUS EVERMORE, WHAT A HAPPY TIME.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:11 pm

lol IT IS CHORUS

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:06 am

It's
"Sing while the ages roll" instead of "while the angels roam"

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:39 pm

I have the sheet music to "O What A Happy Time". The first responder has it right on the chorus.