"May the blessings of the Lord be upon you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 am

"May the blessings of the Lord be upon you, we bless you in the name of the Lord,
May the blessings of the Lord be upon you, we bless you in the name of the Lord."

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:09 pm

MAY THE BESSINGS OF THE LORD BE UPON you
we ask this IN THE NAME OF THE LORD
MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD BE UPON you

MAY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD COMES UPON you
MAY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD COMES UPON you

MAY THE BESSINGS OF THE LORD BE UPON you
MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD BE UPON you

( repeat for a blessing, singing with a contrite and thankful heart for those around you and are listening, but most of all get on your knees and pray our FATHER'S PRAYER AND HE WILL ANSWER your prayers... in secret HE WILL ANSWER... GOD BLESS you all IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. )
whooleeoh16

Re: "May the blessings of the Lord be upon you

Post by whooleeoh16 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:56 pm

I was hoping to find the rest of this song when I put the words in of the beginning verses. It was from the 70's or possibly 80's. The melody is in my head but not the rest of the words, & I'm like 99.999+% sure that I we didn't repeat the lines twice in a row. There was something else, tho I believe it ended w the last part "we bless you..."
I guess after all these yrs it could be as they say here. I'm trying to fit those words into the melody but...
Anyways this is the 1st time I've seen this site. I'm going to have to bookmark it for future reference.
Keep up the good work (& good fight of the faith too!🤗).
Gby (God bless you)
Sincerely, doug