looking for two songs - It's through the blood. 2. God makes know mistakes

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:51 pm

i have heard the song God makes no mistakes.the lryicsi have heard g like this.

verse 1
my life i give to you o lord . use me i pray
may i glorify your precious name in all i do and say
let me trust you in the valley dark as well as in the light
knowing you will always lead me your will is always right

(chorus)
i know God makes no mistakes he leads in every path i take
along the way he's leading me toward home
and though sometimes my heart would break theres a purpose in every change he makes that others would see my life and know that God makes no mistakes

i do have piano music for it , but it is in a book i cant copy out of. If you would like the music for it i bought the book through the website below. if you would like guitar chords i can send those to you. sorry

www.majestymmmusic.com

cant say they still sell it i bought it a while ago.if you really want it i might be able to photo copy it and mail it to you.(i dont think i can though ill have to check)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:42 am

I am interested in the sheet music for these as well. Especially "God makes no mistakes"..such a wonderful song!!! If anyone knows where I can find sheet music or guitar chords to it, that would be wonderful!!! Thanks!
May God be with you all,
~Sarah

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:03 pm

The song " It's Through The Blood" was actually written by a good friend of mine and also my pastors son. He is pastor of Walters Grove Baptist Church in Denton,NC. Dr. Jeremy Simpson. He gave the Duggars permision to use the song on their program. You can contact him here.

http://waltersgrovebaptistchurch.com/
sarah01

Post by sarah01 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:44 pm

where can i find the sheet music to It's through the blood?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm

I got the sheet music from "Heartland Baptist Bible College". You contact the music department and ask for the sheet music. Just type in Heartland Baptist Bible College and go to their website. It's the one that starts off like "When I think of heaven and all the sites I'll see the walls of jasper gates of pearl the clear and golden streets". :) Good luck!!! :)

Post by Guest » Sun May 29, 2011 5:58 am

hello guys... I would appreciate if someone can send me the guitar chords of God makes no mistakes(my life oh lord. to you i give.. use me I..)

[email protected]

We plan to sing it as a special number for our coming church anniversary... Godbless guys...

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 pm

its through the blood isnt on the sight but it was wrote by the victoy ggirls

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 pm

thank the LORD its through the blood