I'll be back by the Freemens

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:28 pm

I need to find the words to I'll be back by the Freemens

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:03 am

One day up in Heaven the Savior said goodbye as he started on his journey the holy angels cried. He turned and faced the father this they heard him say. "Mankind owes a debt below that only I can pay."

But I'll be back, I'll be back. I'll be gone for a little while but soon I'm coming back. I'll be back.

On his way to Jerusalem Jesus told his men "you'll see the son betrayed there and there I'll be condemned. You'll see them mock me and curse me. You'll see me crucified. You'll see me suffer in agony and there you'll see me die."

But I'll be back. I'll be back, just a few short days and I'll be back.

After they laid my Jesus in the tomb he got up and took a trip down below, to show the devil that he had lost the battle for men's soul. And I believe as he took the keys he looked the devil right in the eye. He said "the grave could not hold me, I'm heading back to Glory and devil just keep this in mind."

"I'll be back. I'll be back"

One day on a hillside as he rose up through the clouds the words he spoke came flooding back to some young men in the crowd. He said "I go away to prepare a place, but I'll be back again. I'm gonna take my people to a land where joy shall never end."

"But I'll be back, I'll be back. I'll be gone for a little while. But soon I'm coming back. I'll be back. I'll be back I hope you're ready to meet me cause soon I'm coming back. I'll be back."

"Christians don't lose hope I promise I'll be back."
sghale

Post by sghale » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 am

The Freemans sing this too? I've only heard Michael Combs sing it.