reach out and touch the Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:22 am

thank you ....I was wondering about this song as well'
you all were a big help

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:43 pm

My dad has sung this song since I was a little girl. I'm thrilled to see so many others also blessed by it. It has such an evocative melody and the words will stir anyone's heart. THanks for the work you are doing.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:18 am

Thanks maybe i can copy the song dow right now. May god bless
Angel

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Thanks for the words of this song. I only know the chorus so it great to get the whole song.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:40 am

MY COUSIN SANG THIS SONG( WHAT SHE COULD REMEMBER OF IT )WHEN WE WERE CHILDREN. LATER IN LIFE I FOUND TWO VERSES FROM A LADY I WENT TO CHURCH WITH AND I HAVE SUNG IT FOR YEARS. BUT ALWAYS WANTED MORE OF THE SONG. NOW I HAVE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. MARY
Valinina

Post by Valinina » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm

I'm looking for a song don't remember the title remember parts of it from childhood here we go.

"My God he waiting to hear you call you can call him up any time at all he waiting to hear your plea come on Jesus and see about me. I said he'll be waiting he always now reach out and touch him when he passing by get in touch with Heaven right now right now."

Please can someone help me thank you

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:51 am

i am looking for a son i think it was by ralph stanley it goes something loke this
well the lord said unto moses taake unto thee a lamb for i am jehovah i am what i am for tonigh at midnight when i pass by the first born of phaorah and all egypt shall die but that is all i know of it does anyone know anymore of this song i would relly would like to hae it

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:02 am

thanks for all the veres to this song it is a lot more than i've heard God Bless everyone thanks again,Rev.Bodendieck,Sr.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 am

I go to church with the daughter of Bill Harmon, I will try to find out what verses he wrote and get back with the site.

b from tulsa

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 pm

thank you so much. this sight is great and easy to use.