who sings "That's what Judas didn't know?"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
sthrnldy1969

Post by sthrnldy1969 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:53 am

I have the lyrics to this song,but do not know the tune. Has anyone heard of it and could you possibly let me know either who sings it or where I might purchase a cassete or CD? Thanks, debbie

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:38 am

Misty Freeman.I'm listenin to that song right now.
sthrnldy1969

Post by sthrnldy1969 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:50 pm

Wow!! that was quick...thank u so much.. A lady at church had asked me if i knew it and would like to sing it with her one day....thanks again and God Bless, debbie
moogan14

Post by moogan14 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:16 pm

your welcome and misty freeman is a very good singer

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:21 am

The Freemans are a great group! Listening right now to that same song. Awesome message in there.
sthrnldy1969

Post by sthrnldy1969 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:15 am

Just out of curiousity, Where did u get the CD or cassette? I have searched at different Christian bookstores around middle TN and have not found it yet.. just curious if u have to order online? do any of y'all know? thanks for the input on this song..i have never heard it and do not know the tune, although i do have all the words..thanx again..debbie

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:36 pm

Misty Freeman Is Who Sings The Song And You Can Purchase Tapes Or Cd's at most Christian Stores

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:38 pm

East Tennessee Is A Good Place To Search Online it Has Special Links To Find The Song

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:50 am

its a great song!!!!!!! it has a very good message for those who are listening to it

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:02 pm

You Can Buy The C.D at The Baptist Bookroom and its called 16 great southern gospal songs vol.6