The Funeral of Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
jessie morrison

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by jessie morrison » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:51 pm

I heard this on the Gospel Channel CD's station it is not a song but a story like
Some of it goes like this :

It was midnight on a Saturday
When the anounsment was made they were having Jesus' funeral
Outside His garden grave
So greatful the croud that gathered at that dark and lonely place
As they told the greatness of Jesus a look of loss upon His face
Tears from the eyes of many, others seized with fear
If He was who He claimed to be how did He windup here?

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:01 pm

this song is by Big MO

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Yes, you can find all of Big Mo's cds at "BigMo Ministries.com". They have them for sale on that site as well as soundtracks. What an awesome narration of,"The Funeral Of Jesus"!!!

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:11 am

The narrative listed above by Jessie Morrison is the one I want just the words to. I'd like to share this with my youth team at church. Thank you!
Rev. Teresa Daughety
[email protected]

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:22 pm

The Funeral of Jesus

IT WAS MIDNIGHT, ON A SATURDAY, WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS MADE, THEY WERE HAVING JESUS'S FUNERAL OUTSIDE HIS GARDEN GRAVE
SO GREAT WAS THE CROWD THAT GATHERED AT THAT DARK LONELY PLACE, AS THEY TOLD OF THE GREATNESS OF JESUS, A LOOK OF LOSS ON EACH FACE
TEARS FILLED THE EYES OF MANY, OTHERS WERE SEIZED BY FEAR, IF HE WAS WHO HE CLAIMED TO BE, THEN HOW DID HE WIND UP HERE
"ALL I KNOW IS I COULD NOT SEE" BARTEMAUS CRIED ALOUD, "THEN JESUS OPENED MY BLINDED EYES" AND A HUSH COVERED THE CROWD
"I WAS CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF ADULTRY WHEN THEY THREW ME AT HIS FEET" MARY CRIED, "ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE SHOWED REAL MERCY TO ME"
"I ONLY HAD A PICNIC LUNCH" I HEARD A SMALL BOY SAY, "JESUS BLESSED THE FIVE LOAVES AND TWO SMALL FISH, AND MADE AN ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BUFFET"
ON AND ON THEY JUST KEPT COMING WITH AMAZING STORIES TO TELL, LIKE THE WOMAN WHO WAS FOREVER CHANGED WHEN SHE MET JESUS AT THE WELL
"HEY, LET ME TELL YOU MY STORY," LAZURUS LOUDLY SAID "¦ "JESUS GAVE LIFE BACK TO ME, AND I KNOW I WAS DEAD"
ON AND ON THEY JUST KEPT COMING, SO GREAT WAS HIS FAME, "IF THEY THINK THEY CAN HOLD HIM HERE", SOMEONE SAID, "WHY THEY'RE ALL INSANE"
THEN ALL AT ONCE THE PLACE GOT QUIET, EXCEPT FOR A HIDEOUS SOUND "¦ LAUGHING, SATAN HIMSELF SHOWED UP, JUST WALKING "¦ PACING UP AND DOWN
"FOOLS, ALL OF YOU" I HEARD SATAN CRY, "YOUR GOD IS DEAD AND BURIED, WHY, YOU ALL SAW HIM DIE"
BUT THEN, LIKE A MIGHTY RUSHING WIND, IN WALKED THE HOLY GHOST, SATAN TOOK TWO STEPS BACK, TREMBLING, SURROUNDED BY A HEAVENLY HOST
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" SATAN SCREAMED, WHEN THE HOLY GHOST TURNED ABRUPT ... "THE MASTER LEFT A WAKE UP CALL WITH THE FATHER, AND I JUST CAME TO WAKE HIM UP"
"WHEN SHOULD I MOVE THE STONE?" MICHAEL, THE ANGEL OF WAR, ASKED, "WHEN YOU SEE THE SUNRISE," THE HOLY GHOST SAID, "THEN YOU CAN DO THE TASK"
"WATCH THE STONE" SATAN CRIED AS DEMONS FILLED THE PLACE, "OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL HE EVER RISE." THE HOLY GHOST SAID "WHATEVER IT TAKES"
THEN THE FIRST RAY OF SUNSHINE BROKE THROUGH WITH MORNING LIGHT, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WAS AWESOME, AND SUCH AN AMAZING AND GLORIOUS SIGHT,
WITH JUST A LITTLE PUSH, MICHAEL ROLLED THE STONE AWAY "¦ ON THE COLD HARD SLAB OF DEATH, THERE THE BODY OF JESUS LAY
DEMONS TRIED TO HOLD HIM DOWN AS DEATH STRATTLED HIS CHEST, "HOLD HIM FAST" SATAN SCREAMED. DEATH REPLIED, "I'M DOING MY BEST"
THEN A DEMON SHREEKED, "I SAW HIM MOVE." ANOTHER CRIED "IT'S TRUE, I DON'T THINK WE CAN HOLD HIM HERE, WE'RE DOING ALL WE CAN DO"
IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING THING TO SEE, DEATH ITSELF GIVING BIRTH, AS THE MORNING SUN CAME UP, THUNDER ROLLED AND A QUAKE SHOOK THE EARTH
"OH MY GOD" I HEARD DEATH SAY, AS JESUS OPENED UP HIS EYES. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON DEATH'S FACE WHEN JESUS SAID, "YOU GOT THAT RIGHT"
IT SHOWED IN SATAN'S EYES, AS WITH FEAR HIS HEART WAS SEIZED "¦ SATAN TREMBLED AND DEMONS RAN AS JESUS SHOOK THE KEYS
OH GRAVE, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY, OH DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING, AS ALL OF HELL WAS SHAKEN, ALL OF HEAVEN BEGAN TO SING
YOU COULD HEAR THE APPLAUSE OF HEAVEN, AS GOD HIMSELF ROSE FROM THE THRONE. DEATH HAD BEEN DEFEATED AND THERE WAS A CELEBRATION GOING ON,
SO I GUESS THIS FUNERAL IS OVER, HE'S NO LONGER IN THE GROUND, JESUS ROSE WITH GREAT POWER, PROVING YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN,
SO WITH A GREAT OVATION OF PRAISE "¦ LIFT YOUR VOICE AND SHOUT, SATAN HAS LOST THE BATTLE AND OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT,
NOW LET ALL THE EARTH REJOICE, AND ALL CREATION SING, JESUS IS ALIVE AND WELL, AND FOREVER THE KING OF KINGS!

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:18 pm

I heard this myself for the first time this morning on our local Gospel Station and I was very moved by the words and naration.

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 am

I also heard this song for the first time and LOVED it !!

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:22 pm

I have never heard this song myself. but I'd like to buy the CD where would a person be able to get it? What stores sell it?? what Radio station ??

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 pm

I think the name of the site is bigmoministries.com If that is not it do a google search and it will pull it up. To the best of my knowledge the cd is not in stores yet but can be purchased at the big mo site. I heard it for the first time on gomix christian radio, do a google search for gomix christian radio to see if they are in your area. If not I am sure any christian radio station will be playing it.

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:34 am

YOU CAN GET THE FUNERAL OF JESUS @ http://www.bigmoministries.com JUST CLICK THE LINK and .......