Looking for the music and words to "Promise You'll Meet Me."

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
concerned

Post by concerned » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 am

Will pay a reasonable price for the words and music to the song "Promise You'll Meet Me."

I have many copies of the song "I firmly Promise You," and do not need that song. Just "Promise You'll Meet Me."
deb54

Post by deb54 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 am

WHAT ARE SOME MORE OF LYRICS TO THIS SONG
Homeward Bound

Post by Homeward Bound » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Is this it? If it is, no charge. If it's not then look on the bright side, at least is not another copy of I firmly promise you. Which is a really great song.

When God calls my number and it's time to go
I've made preparations I want you to know
I'll be in that number that meets in the air
Make me a promise that you'll meet me there

Chorus
Make me a promise that we'll meet someday
Where mansions are waiting in that land far away
I want you to tell me so I'll know it's true
Make me a promise that you'll be there too

When loved ones have gathered with tears on each face
I'd like to remind them I'm not in this place
I'm already living inside glory land
May God be with you til we meet again
weezy51

Post by weezy51 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm

I have the lyrics to a song entitled "Promise You'll Meet Me There". The first two lines are "I can hear that dying mother speaking to her children. Promise you'll meet me there." If this is what you're looking for let me know and I'll post the entire song. I heard this sung at a funeral a few days ago. I have the lyrics and now I'm looking for the melody. Can anyone help me? I need a soundtrack or sheet music.
weezy51

Post by weezy51 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 pm

I just found a recording of the song "Promise You'll Meet Me There". Go to www.oldroadsministries.org This is a site for Margaret Anne Smith. You can listen to see if this is the song you are looking for. I hope this is helpful!
duggy123

Re: Looking for the music and words to "Promise You'll Meet Me."

Post by duggy123 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:22 pm

weezy51 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm I have the lyrics to a song entitled "Promise You'll Meet Me There". The first two lines are "I can hear that dying mother speaking to her children. Promise you'll meet me there." If this is what you're looking for let me know and I'll post the entire song. I heard this sung at a funeral a few days ago. I have the lyrics and now I'm looking for the melody. Can anyone help me? I need a soundtrack or sheet music.
Id love you to Email me the words to that song I know the melody but dont have a sound track I play my own Music