Hold Me While I Cry I Need Lyrics Karen Peck & new river

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:41 pm

This song was just sung at our church Feb 8 2009. i had to wait til i got to work so i could get the lyrics. A truly beautiful song. There isnt a person that cant relate. Thanks for the beautiful words.,

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:50 am

A song that moves me till i cried.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 pm

I love this song. It really just touches my heart in so many ways to hear this song playing and being sung. This song lefts me up when i am down. So i thank you for making such a wonderful and touching song. GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:47 am

Thank you Karen Peck & New River,

I just listened to your song for the first time tonight as I was watching Bill Gaither.

I lost my wife of 31 years last year. She passed away from staph infection she got from 4 units of blood the rehab hospital gave her in Tampa, Florida. I live in Kissimmee.

I am having an unbelievable hard time coping with her loss. She definitely is in heaven and waiting for me at the south gate, she said in our anniversary card last year.

I am saved and have been for years, but sometimes it seems almost unbearable without her. When you get married, you are supposed to become "one". We did and half of my heart left when she passed.

Tonight as I listened to you sing that song, I listened to the words and just balled. Comfort came when Jesus put His arms around me. Every once in a while, I ask God to pick up my wife Debbie, my infant granddaughter, Faith and my son, Ron Jr. and give them big hugs and tell them how much my granddaughter, Patience, (Faith's identical twin) and I love them and miss them and to remind them of how much you, God, love them.

Thank you for touching my heart, not only by the words, but by the way you sang it with that loving emotion.

God bless you,

Ron and Patience

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:10 am

That song has always been special to me. As a mother of three young children, there is always something going on. At times I feel completely overwelmed by the circumstances. I feel like that song was written for me.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 pm

This song has been helping me through a very difficult time. I have been replaying it for a few days now... but I believe tomorrow I will be okay. Thank you Lord

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 pm

thanks nick for taking the time to write the lyrics of this song. I was look for them to, and found where you took time out of you day to write them down. God Bless you for that .

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:08 pm

I am 15, and this is my most favorite song. i can never get this song out of head. The words to this song just help me get through my day when im down or mad!
It makes me say to myself, everything gonna be okay, just hold on and keep ypur head lifted high! :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 am

does anyone know the chords to this song please?
thanks

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 am

sorry, the song that you guys are talkihng about above "hold me while i cry" i want to know the guitar and piano chords to it or either one.
thanks,
God bless.