More Than anything in my life I've Got To Make It - Who is the singing group ?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:10 am

Can someone please tell who is the artist singing this song More Than anything in my life I've Got To Make It ? And does the artist have that song on a CD and if so, where can I get a copy of it?

Thanks In Advance

More than fame, wealth or desire
More than all this world's attire
More than anything in my life I've got to make it
Take my possessions great and small
Friends and family you can take them all
But more than anything in my life I've got to make it

Refrain - Yes more than anything in my life I've got to make it
I've got to know my name's inscribed in the Lamb's great Book of Life
And I've got to hear Him say "Well done, enter in my faithful one"
But more than anything, in my life I've got to make it.

What good is all I've come to know
I'll gain this world but lose my soul
But more than anything, in my life I've got to make it
If I can run and keep the pace
Then I'll see His blessed face
But More than anything in my life I've got to make it

Repeat Refrain

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Hello, I am interested in finding out, too.

Can anyone help us by telling us this infomation ?

Thanks

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 am

Hello,

Someone on a different forum said he has heard that song by The Marvin & Deana Clark Family and another guy on the same forum said There was a group out of West Virginia by the name of the Pattons who has sung this song.

Thanks you for posting the lyric of this song , that is what I just needed. It is very thought provoking song to wake a person out of their sleep and comfort zone.

God Bless

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:31 am

Nancy Harmon wrote this song " More Than Anything In My Life I've Got To Make It "

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 am

Thank You All for the information.

I have another question, How can a person get to that place in Christ , like that song says?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 am

Hello,

How can I get a copy of that CD ?

Does anyone know where I can order it from?

Thanks

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 am

Thank you very much. I will go on that website.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:53 pm

To the person that asked the question;

I have another question, How can a person get to that place in Christ , like that song says?

My answer to you is;

Place your faith (faith is believing) totally and only in the finished work of Jesus. The work Jesus did was dying on the cross for all of your sins. He died and rose again so that we can have salvation, healing emotionally, physically ect. When we place our faith totally in what Jesus did on the cross, we then have the help of the Holy Spirit that gives us supernatural overcoming power in our lives. The Holy Spirit will come in and help you to overcome the flesh, the world, and the devil. John 10:10 say; The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

You can be assured of this one thing, that Jesus loves and cares about you, and will be the best friend you could ever have. God does not ask much of us except for one thing, that is to put our faith 100% in His Son, Jesus Crist and what He has done on Calvary. When you do this along with having a prayer life daily, praying to the Father in Jesus' name, finding a good bible preaching church, reading your bible daily you will soon find that you want to please the Lord in every way. You will find that your walk with the Lrrd will grow closer. The key to Salvation is having a relationship with the Lord. It's not a set of do's and don't or religiousness. Listen to that still small voice, it's God speaking to your heart. In times of prayer and devotion to God He will speak to you. Pray and ask HIm to reveal His will for you, that is a prayer He will always answer!

Hope this helps.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Thank You for answer the question. By any chance, do you have any Bible Verses which can tell a person who their Identify in Christ is ?

As you see, my grammer is not correct and my wording of my writing is not clear sometime,too. Just leting you know, I am a slow learner.

Thanks again