The Unseen Hand

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:52 pm

Elder A.J.Sims was a preacher at the church where I grew up,The Primative Baptist Church in Dalton Ga. OnSunday morning we would pick him up from his home,and go to church. I believe he was nearly blind at this time ,but that did not hinder him from preaching. Many years later we sing this song at our church in Atlanta,Ga. It is thrilling to know that we once knew this gifted man.

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks I Have Been Looking For The Lyrics Also

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Thank you so much for posting that song..I had it on my heart for 2 weeks and i couldnt stop thinking about the song... so i thank you again.

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Thanks. I have been searching for the words to this song. God bless you.

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 pm

could you please send me the chords this song??? thank you so much!
[email protected]

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 am

That song is realy beautifull. Here is a link to a page where you can download a version by ,The Believers. http://www.bridemusic.org/ You find it in the album called ,When I Wake Up. Thanks for showing me the chrd how to play it.

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:41 am

Thank you so much, God bless you

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 pm

God bless you saints - lets press the battle - this is the hour to lift The LordJesus Christ high
lil girl Trish

The Unseen Hand

Post by lil girl Trish » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Thank God for Steve and his vision of helping others find their long lost
memories of old songs they grew up with and hopefully lived by.
Steve is an awesome singer and preacher as well, along with his wonderful
wife, also a singer. I grew up listening to them, ... although they are not much older than me! God Bless Both of you as you bless all these friends of God

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello. I love this hymn and has been a great blessing to me. I would like to know more about the author Albert Jackson Sims. I read that he was a pastor, but I would to know his history and how he wrote this hymn. Please. My email address is [email protected]
I appreciate all the information you can share. Thank you!
God bless you