Prayer Warrior Lyrics & Chords

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:05 pm

(My reply is this one above)
my email is ladyverlina at yahoo dot com
Thanks
Tony_7777

Post by Tony_7777 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Hi,

I am trying to find the lyrics to the following song: "Look For Me" by Tanya Goodman Sykes. Can anyone help me out? I would greatly appreciate it very much indeed! :)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:15 am

i am also looking for the lyrics to look for me by tanya sykes. i would appreciate someone sharing them with me . thanks and god bless.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:25 am

can sumone tell me wer is the lyrics for look for me tayna goodman ii really wuld like to noe them
thank you and god bless

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:28 am

i am also looking for the lyrics for tayna goodman look for me
cause ii need to njoe the lyrics so ii can sing the song in church and ytea well iif anyone fiinds it plz show me wer it is i wuld appriciate it if uu can find it
Tony_7777

Post by Tony_7777 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 pm

Hi,
I originally asked the question concerning the lyrics to Tanya Goodman Sykes song "Look For Me" and I have come up with the following:
After some research and correcting lyric differences due to the fact that I simply could not locate the lyrics that Tanya sings. (lyrics were of another artist) I decided to go straight to her recording to tie it together.
So after listening to Tanya's version several times; I inserted the changes to reflect her Dad's original lyrics. Hope this sets the record straight for a very moving, beautiful song! ;) Lyrics are below.

God bless you all! ;)

Tony

LOOK FOR ME (FOR I WILL BE THERE TOO)

When you finally make your entrance to that city,
Of jasper walls and bright golden avenues:
As you behold all its beauty and its splendor,
Remember, there's just one request I make of you.

Look for me, for I will be there too,
I realize when you arrive there'll be so much to view;
After you've been there ten thousand years, A million, maybe two, look for me for I will be there too.

As you go down your list of firsts, there's no question,
We're gonna want to see our loved ones, awaiting me and you;
When you feel you've shared your story with the last one,
That wants to hear you tell just how you made it through;

Look for me, I'd like to hear it too,
I realize when you arrive there'll be so much to view;
After you've been there ten thousand years,
A million, maybe two, look for me for I will be there too.
Look for me for I will be there too.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

The song Look For Me (For I Will Be There Too) is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. I have been looking for the words myself. Thank you and God Bless you.

Rosie

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Thank you so very much, thanks for posting "prayer warrior", you are a blessing. I've searched for this song for years now, and see where its been hiding all those times. I want to ask another favour, can you pls send the song to my email, its [email protected], I wouldnt mind getting "look for me" too, I now have their lyrics, thanks again

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:18 am

I am also searching for the chords to Prayer Warrior. If anyone would share them, it would be much appreciated. THANKS!!!

email address: [email protected]