I've been redeemed by love divine

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
pastordarrell

Post by pastordarrell » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 pm

I am searching for this great old gospel song. i found several links but none take me to the lyrics that i want. where else do i need to search?
Georgene

Post by Georgene » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm

The title is I Have Been Redeemed
Verse:
I'm redeemed by grace divine; Glory, glory, Christ is mine!
All to Him I humbly bow; I have been redeemed.

That's all I can recall right now!
malachi456

Post by malachi456 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 am

These are the words as I know them:

Oh glory, glory, Christ is mine
All to him I now resign
I have been, I have been redeemed.

God bless
Caleb
msbubrry

Post by msbubrry » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Here is a link to this song with a ton of verses. I hope this helps you, God Bless.
http://gospelmusic.org.uk/h-m/ive_been_redeemed.htm
msbubrry

Post by msbubrry » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 pm

This is just incase the link dosen't work.

I've Been Redeemed

I've been redeemed, I've been redeemed, By the Blood of the Lamb, By the blood of the Lamb, I've been redeemed, I've been redeemed, By the Blood of the Lamb, I've been redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, Filled with the Holy Ghost I am, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

And that's not all, And that's not all, There's more besides, There's more besides, No that's not all, No that's not all, There's more besides, No that's not all, there is more besides, I've been to the river and I've been baptized, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

The Lord and I, The Lord and I, We got so close, We got so close, The Lord and I, The Lord and I, We got so Close, The Lord and I we got so close He filled me up with the Holy Ghost, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

Now Satan's mad, Now Satan's mad, And I'm so glad, And I'm so glad, Now Satan's mad, Now Satan's mad, And I'm so Glad, Now Satan's mad and I'm so glad He lost a soul that he thought he had, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

The devil and me, The devil and me, We do agree, We do agree, The devil and me, The devil and me, We do agree, The devil and me we do agree I hate him and he hates me, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can talk about me, You can talk about me, All that you please, All that you please, You can talk about me, You can talk about me, All that you Please, you can talk about me all that you please I'll talk about you while I'm on my knees, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

Oh I went down, Oh I went down, To the river to pray, To the river to pray, Oh I went down, Oh I went down, To the river to Pray, Oh I went down to the river to pray Felt so good that I stayed all day, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

He's coming back, He's coming back, To take me home, To take me home, He's coming back, He's coming back, To take me Home, He's coming back to take me home I'll shout "Hallelujah!" before His throne, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, On roller skates, On roller skates, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, On roller Skates, You can't get to heaven on roller skates You'd roll right by those Pearly Gates, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In a fancy car, In a fancy car, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In a fancy Car, You can't get to heaven in a fancy car Cuz a fancy car won't go that far, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In a rocking chair, In a rocking chair, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In a rocking Chair, You can't get to heaven in a rocking chair Cuz a rocking chair won't get you there, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In dirty blue jeans, In dirty blue jeans, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In dirty blue Jeans, You can't get to heaven in dirty blue jeans Cuz heaven ain't got no washing machines, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, As Superman, As Superman, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, As Superman, You can't get to heaven as superman The Lord might be a Batman fan, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In a rocket ship, In a rocket ship, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In a rocket Ship, You can't get to heaven in a rocket ship A rocket ship wouldn't make the trip, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, By smoking pot, By smoking pot, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, By smoking Pot, You can't get to heaven by smoking pot You think you're there when you're really not, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In a red canoe, In a red canoe, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In a red canoe, You can't get to heaven in a red canoe Cuz God's favorite color is heavenly blue, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In powder and paint, In powder and paint, You can't get to heaven, You can't get to heaven, In powder and Paint, You can't get to heaven in powder and paint Cuz God won't take you how you ain't, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed

It is God's grace, It is God's grace, That I've been saved, That I've been saved, It is God's grace, It is God's grace, That I've been Saved, It is God's grace that I've been saved I have no fear on the Judgement Day, All my sins are washed away I've been redeemed
whiteyowhite

Post by whiteyowhite » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:54 am

Here is another version

I Have Been Redeemed

Sweet is the song(Sweet is the song) I'm singing today(I'm singing today)
I'm Redeemed(I'm Redeemed), I'm Redeemed!(I'm Redeemed!)
Troubles and Sorrow (troubles and sorrow) have vanished away(have vanished away)
I(I have been) I Have been Redeemed (redeemed)

Chorus 1:
I'm Redeemed (I'm Redeemed) by love divine(by love divine)
Glory Glory, Christ is mine, Christ is mine(Christ is Mine)
All to Him (all to Him) I now resign (I now resign)
(I have been) I Have Been Redeemed (redeemed)

Precious Indeed (precious indeed) is my Savior to Me(is my Savior to me)
For I'm Redeemed! (I'm Redeemed!) I'm Redeemed!, (I'm Redeemed!)
Happy in Glory (happy in glory) some day I shall be (someday I shall be)
(I Have been) I Have Been Redeemed (redeemed)

Repeat Chorus 1

How I love the Great Redeemer
Who is doing so much for Me
with what Joy I tell the Story
of the love that makes men free
'til my earthly life is ended
I will send(I will send) songs above (songs above)
Then beside the crystal Sea
more and more my soul shall be
praising Jesus and His love

CHORUS 2:

He is everything to me, to me
He is everything to me
And everything shall always be
I will never cease to raise
a song of Gladness in His Praise
Here and in the world above
My Soul shall sing of saving love
Light and Life and Joy is He
This Precious Friend who died for Me

Glory be to Him forever
Endless praises to Christ the Lamb
He has filled my life with Sunshine
He has made me what I am
O that ev'ry one would know Him
O that all(O that all) would adore (would adore)
O that all would trust the Love
of the Mighty friend above
and be His forever more

(I Have been) I have been redeemed(redeemed)
bulldawgman

Post by bulldawgman » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:00 am

Page 277 red back hymnal
whiteyowhite

Post by whiteyowhite » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:39 pm

What Red Back Hymnal are you speaking of??

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm

I've been redeemed by the blood of the lamb,[repeat] pure and sactified I am, all my sins are on the lamb, and I've been redeemed, Oh you cant get to heaven in a rocking chair, Oh you cant get to heaven in a rocking chair God don't want lazy people up there, all my sins are on the lamb and i've been redeemed. Oh you cant get to heaven, on roller skates, oh you cant get to heaven on roller skates, you'll roll right on past those pearly gates. all my sins are on the lamb and i've been redeemed

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 am

I'm looking for the same song...but not the camp song that some have listed here...the old southern gospel, "I've been redeemed". It is a hand-clapping version with words that I think are mostly like what Caleb posted above. I would really like to find the entire song.