I'M NO LONGER AN ORPHAN BY THE PRIMITIVES

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
bonniepointer

Post by bonniepointer » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:01 pm

I need the lyrics to this song as soon as possible.
Thank you,

Bonnie Pointer
music4540

Post by music4540 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:24 pm

No Longer An Orphan

Once my clothes wer ragged, the world looked down on me
I had no hope for tomorrow, nor for eternity.
Then grace came with mercy and heard this orphans' plea
Now I've been adopted from bondage I've been set free.

Cho:
Now I'm no longer an orphan, Someone has rescued me
My garments no longer are tattered, my family is royalty.

I came so empty handed, no place to call my home
No one to really love me, but now look what I own.
I'm feasting on the manna that comes from God on high
And there i no shortage, there is a vast supply.

Don't you just love the Primtive?

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:44 am

yes, the primitives are great. My family sings some of their songs.
Kim Wakefield

Post by Kim Wakefield » Wed May 02, 2007 5:54 pm

I'm trying to find the written music to No Longer an Orphan. thanks, Kim Wakefield

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:23 pm

i dont have the sheet music but i play this song for a group at my church, I can send you the chords they use if you like.

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2008 7:02 pm

I would like to have the chords to this please.My husband and I would like to sing this in church

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:12 pm

the chords i play it in on guitar g and d

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 pm

This is a wonderful song. It tells of a change and the fruits that follow repentance. Ain't it wonderful to be born again! It is good to hear a song with the doctrine of repentance. It takes God's marvelous grace and abundant mercy to set one free when they call upon Him, but one must mean business with God for him to do business with them. You must be humble hearted and willing to turn from your wicked and vile ways, willing to repent and give your life to him, and serve him. We're living in a time when repentance is being left out but the bible says if you don't repent "ye shall all likewise perish." Many new modern So-called bibles remove the doctrine of repentance, they remove the blood, and the bible says, 'without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin." That's why it pays to keep the old tried and true infallable word of God, the King James Bible. Newer versions even try to say that David did not defeat Goliath but that his cousin did. Satan is subtily slipping in errors and lies a little at a time until one day he will have successfully taken the power from the church. It's time to wake up and come out of our lukewarm self-satisfied state and smell the roses. The end is nearing and God's people are allowing Satan in their Churches. We've got an entire lost and dying world to reach, we must use God's Word with it's power to reach them before they perish into everlasting judgement and punishment in hell which after the white throne judgment will be cast into the lake of fire. We must be about our father's business before it is too late.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:20 am

This is so good. Thanks for posting.
I too wanted to lyrics and chords.

Harold

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 pm

If someone could share the chords it'd be wonderful - However I need to get them - just let me know : )