The Funeral of Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm

I just shared this with my church yesterday, the congregation were on their feet praising the Lord with two verses left. It is awesome to be able to do this and my Minister of music loved it so much, I had to redo it last night at our summer community service with the same reaction and praise. If anyone decides to do this, you will be blessed but i advise you to take the time to learn it and do it by memory, reading it on the wall wouldn't be as powerful. This thing is awesome........GAF

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 am

I Like The Song I Heard The Song On A Gospel Stashen

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am

Only Song I Heard Of Big Mo's Was That One It Is Good!!!!

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:18 pm

THIS IS A SERMON IN IT'S SELF, THE WORDS ARE SO VERY POWERFUL, IT MAKES ME WANT TO STAND WHEREVER I AM AND PRAISE THE LORD

JUST WISH I COULD FIND IT IN MY AREA.

IN GOD I STILL TRUST

ANNE

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 am

The first time I heard this beautiful rendition of the Funeral Of Jesus, I was driving from work at 12:00 at night. I had to know who this was and where I could find it. I asked the Lord to just let me hear that again. Then it happened...... I was sitting at BK's window and heard it and could hardly hold back the tears. Then they said who the artist was and when I got to work, I went to work trying to find this CD. This is truly a wonderful, powerful message that needs to be played and heard the world over. I'm happy the Lord has allowed me to hear it!!

ST Beverly

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Just heard this song on XM Radio and had shivers going up my back. It is POWERFUL! I can't wait to share it with others.
-Tavis
NB, Canada

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 pm

What is the music in the background for this resitation?

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 am

This song-lyrics are what ever you want to call it IS AWSOME! I have heard it on a small southern gospel station in Douglas Ga. WULS 96.30 it broadcasts something like 10, 000 watts at the most. But song is belong even trying to discription that I can come up with. It is a song that is in a cat. by it self.
blue2801

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by blue2801 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 am

wow thank you so much this song or lyrics changed my life im taking it to read to ladies in jail sunday and i know without a shadow of doubt that it will change theres to.. love you bigmo thank you for listing and obeying the voice of God

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 pm

I HEARD THIS SUNDAY MORNING ON KNOXVILLE PRAISE STATION 96.3 .I PRAISED AND REJOICED ALL THE WAY TO CHURCH .THE HOLLY SPRIT COVERED ME OVER.I KNOW MY JESUS IS ALIVE AND WELL THANKS KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE PRAISE 96.3 FOR PLAYING THIS