Lyrics to Have Faith In God

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:33 pm

hi, i read the Chinese translation of this hymn, it's touching, that's why i am looking for the original version now, it is really encouraging.. thanks for sharing!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm

GOD BLESS YOU DEBBIE FOR POSTING THIS SONG; I HAVE SEARCHED FOR THE LYRICS FOR A LONG TIME AND THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST FAITH BULIDING SONGS I HAVE KNOWN.
REV JOEL

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:03 pm

I sang this as a child and it has remained in my memory, although over the years most of the words have faded off, yet the chorus is still clear. Thank you. God bless.
T

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 am

Debbie
many thanks for finding time to post the lyrics of this song on the web. may the supreme God whose wisdom is unsearchable bless and uphold you with this song during your times of trial and tribulation which is the hallmark of the followers of christ. My late mum taught me this song when i was about 9 or 10 and i have searched for this song many times on the net especially during my dayz of tribulation. The lyrics are very spiritual, motivating and very uplifting. I have just finished singing it and i know that my mum knew some of the rough dayz ahead and had to teach me this hymn. God bless you all and as we sing this hymn, may the holy spirit comfort and energise us to VICTORY. Amen

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm

I love this hymn! We sang it at choir once and it's very special to me.
nsudanie

Post by nsudanie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi thanks for the job well done,
I am looking for the lyrics of the song

Drinking from the springs of living water. It starts with words like I was thirsting in this world of sin and barren, in there is a stanza specifically I am looking for it says Oh sinner wont you come to calvary

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2010 10:30 am

We normally song this song when i was in Nigeria, but when i arrived to UK I can find it in any UK church hymn book; It is song that bless me so much and also strengthen my faith in God through tough time in my life and i am very happy to find it. Thanks and God bless you

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:50 pm

I am going through a life crisis right now and ttrying to find my way again. I was in church this morning and this song was one we sang. It spoke to me and I want to post it on my mirror to remind me each morning.

Thanks

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks for the help you have extended to me. I have had a great lesson learn from this hymn. It has been a pivot in a difficult time. I am really having faith in God

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 am

Springs of Living Water ~~ Hymn ~John W. Peterson

I thirsted in the barren land of sin and shame, And nothing satisfying there I found; But to the blessed cross of Christ one day I came, Where springs of living water did abound.

How sweet the living water from the hills of God, It makes me glad and happy all the way; Now glory, grace and blessings mark the path I've trod, I'm shouting " Hal-le-lu-jah" every day.

O sinner, won't you come today to Cal-va-ry, A fountain there is flowing deep and wide; The Saviour now invites you to the water free, Where thirsting spirits can be satisfied.

Chrous:
Drinking at the springs of living water, Happy now am I, My soul they satisfy;
Drinking at the springs of living water, O wonderful and bountiful supply.

To the person looking for the lyrics of this song !! Enjoy