Your cries have awoken the master

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:45 am

AMazing , amazing word from God. He hears us. even when we can't feel him. What a great song !

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Love this song....With everything that has gone on lately, Sometimes we think that God is just sitting up there doing nothing, but when we cry out to him...when we call his name...that's when everything works out and he comes to comfort us. I LOVE this SONG and the Reminder that it brings. :)

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm

This is a n awsome song wooo

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 pm

I cant beleve how good this song is.It is one of the best songs ever

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:03 am

Love this song its great and has alot of meaning.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 pm

I rrrreeeeaaaallllllllyyyy love this song i mean piece of art!sn

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:20 pm

I've experienced a great storm in my life a few years ago, and it did hit without any warning. I felt so frightened and so helpless, but I know that God was right there even though I felt so alone and He saw me through. This song seems like it was written for me. A great song with such a great message. I love it!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 pm

i love this song..i juss really want the chords.ive looked everywhere but i cant find them.thanks

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 am

The song was written by either Rebecca or Sonja Issacs. You might find the music in some of there material.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:17 pm

This isn't in the key that the album song is in but it's in the key I sing it, so feel free to transpose it yourselves :)

Verses: C Am F G

Chorus: C Am F G C