I don't know the name of the song,Please help me if you know - Fear not my child

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
hilbon44

I don't know the name of the song,Please help me if you know - Fear not my child

Post by hilbon44 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:33 am

Fear not my child for I will see you through.There's nothing in this world to hard for me to do ,I delieved Daniel from the lions den, raised Lazurus from the dead ,I'm just the same, I'll never change is the words that Jesus said.
This is all of the song that I remember ,i sang it as a child

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 am

i never listen this song before..you know any thing more about that like artist or writer??may be it help
msbubrry

Post by msbubrry » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:01 am

I hope this helps. God Bless!

Fear Not My Child

Verse: 1
Sometimes in trouble waters, then I stop to think,
tho' life's ship is battered, I know it can not sink,
my God delivered Moses, and led him safely through,
each day I can hear him whisper, I'll do the same for you.

Chorus:
Fear not my child, for I will see you thru,
there's nothing in this world, to hard for me to do,
I delivered Daniel from the lion's den I raised Lazarus from the dead,
I'm just the some I never change are the words that Jesus said.

Verse: 2
My Lord gave comfort to ole' Job, when the hour was dark,
and he took care of Noah, when he told him build the ark,
he helped little David to slay the giant and set his people free,
and every time I kneel and pray I can hear him say to me.

Verse: 3
My Lord delivered Jonah, made him willing to obey,
he walked upon the water, and he calmed the sea that day,
he went thru the fiery furnace, with the Hebrew three,
and when my soul is burden down, I can hear him say to me.
hilbon44

Post by hilbon44 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks a lot. I love this son, and will probably sing it in church.May God Bless you.
msbubrry

Post by msbubrry » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Not that I know of, but there are so many songs out there that it could be possible.
If there is any other version, or versions, maybe someone will post them.
msbubrry

Post by msbubrry » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:52 pm

So sorry hilbon44, your very welcome and so glad that I could be of help and yes, it is a great song. God Bless!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 pm

We used to sing that on our radio show, and I've never heard anyone else do it, but I do know the melody because I sang it. I remembered the first verse and chorus but am glad to now have all the words again. Thank you
shirleyjean

Post by shirleyjean » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I am the guest who sang that song and knows the melody, if anyone would like to have the melody in mp3 format, I can email it to you

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:41 pm

I was raised on this song in our Pentecostal church and have been singing it for over 50 years. A wonderful song with a strong message.