The old ship of Zion

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:01 am

"ain't no danger in God's waters," can you imagine being in a place like that, peace and love and free of worry, backstabbing, deceit, liars, jealousy, hurt, and all the ills that you must encounter in life.

When I step off in God's water I know what it will feel like.

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:31 am

I have always loved this song. If it don't get your soul a burning for JESUS, your wood is wet!

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:32 pm

ilove this song, and i know i will be getting on the old ship of zion someday.

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:50 pm

I too play the Guitar in church and only for God. i owe everything to God. For God is my Captain and my master as he is the captain of that ole ship of Zion.I will do this song in Church myself without the Guitar, But puirty in Heart, just as God is pure in my Heart.

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:24 am

this is a beautiful song!it has a great meaning that if God is in life, he will be there to meet you! it'll be a great day! i wish the song was heard more often!

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:05 pm

Will someone tell me where I can find the play or skit of "The Old Ship of Zion?"

Please let me know. Thanks

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:36 am

I have had this song for years but forgot about it until I ran across this post. I am going to try and play it on the piano. Thanks
Bob Littcarr, KY

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:01 am

Tis the old ship of Zion
Tis the old ship of Zion
Tis the old ship of Zion
Get on board, get on board.

She has landed many a thousand

King Jesus is her Captain

There's no danger in her tempests
ole ship

The old ship of Zion

Post by ole ship » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:30 am

i just stumbled onto this site that appeared often after many searches for the "ole ship".
I like what I've seen surfing over this site of hyms and may comment later .
For now , just glad to be on board " THAT OLD SHIP OF ZION ".

A bit of a coarse from a book i read, on Amaizing Grace, and as a spiritual song will be my next search here. Has a bit of a history as many hyms may also.
I will look more at "THAT OLD SHIP OF ZION" for now and add my Ole_Ship link as well.
thanks again
http://ole-ship.geocities.master.com/te ... ter/search

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:06 pm

i am lookin for the lyrics of the song i m a poor poor rich man some of the course is im a poor poor ric im a poor rich man well you see it realy happened to me im a miiilionair well i know that im poor but i got a lot more than many rich folks i know i got a home in the sky that money cant buy im a poor poor rich man does any one hane the lyrics of this song