"Where sin has been pardoned, grace was proclaim"??want 2 know t/lyrics or who sings it or any info

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
mexlov2

"Where sin has been pardoned, grace was proclaim"??want 2 know t/lyrics or who sings it or any info

Post by mexlov2 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:00 am

I would love it if someone could help me with this. This song or part of a song has been in my head for about a month and I can't seem to find it online or hear it on the radio. Not sure if these lyrics are exactly right, but the chorus goes something like this. "Where sin has been pardoned, grace was proclaimed. Forgiven forgotten, I have been changed. Shout to the heavens, He washed every stain. Where sin has been pardoned, grace was proclaimed."

Any info would be great! Thanks
avilb

Post by avilb » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 pm

There is a you tube video at the link below you might be able to get the words from listening to it several times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ra2mRvRTo
avilb

Post by avilb » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Where Sin Had Been Pardoned
Verse 1:
One night at the altar I called Jesus name, lost in despair I was so ashamed now as I look back the sweet memories for there at the altar Jesus saved me.
Verse 2:
The mercy of Jesus still overwhelms me He knew my soul was so unclean and just like the leper I cried out his name he reached out and touched me I won't be the same.
Chorus:
Where sin had been pardoned grace was proclaimed, forgiven forgotten I have been changed, shout to the heavens He washed every stain where sin had been pardoned grace was proclaimed, forgiven forgotten I have been changed, shout to the heavens he washed every stain where sin had been pardoned grace was proclaimed, shout to the heavens he washed every stain where sin had been pardoned grace was proclaimed, where sin had been pardoned where sin had been pardoned grace was proclaimed.