Fear not Tomorrow

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
kazz

Fear not Tomorrow

Post by kazz » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:20 pm

I would like lyrics and sheet music for "Fear not Tomorrow, God is already there"

Fear not Tomorrow

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 am

Verse 1:
In this age of uncertainty questions come to my mind what is waiting ahead for me and the rest of mankind.

Chorus:
Fear not tomorrow God is already there. He's charting the course you'll take He sees each hidden stair. He's waiting to guide you, through each burden and care. Fear not tomorrow God is already there.

Verse 2:
Are you troubled o'er things to come is your future unsure are you dreading the coming dawn a long day to endure.

Bridge:
Many things about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand, oh but I know, who holds tomorrow, and I know, oh I know, yes I know, who holds my hand. Fear not tomorrow God is already there.

Fear not Tomorrow

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Amazing song. Thank God

Fear not Tomorrow

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 am

really encouraging as am n a waiting period now.....
Sparkle642

Re: Fear not Tomorrow

Post by Sparkle642 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:33 pm

I cannot find the sheet music to "Fear Not Tomorrow, God Is Already There". Do you have any idea where I can find this? I love this song. It is especially encouraging in our current times.