*Hannah Prayed*

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
TheOneLamb

*Hannah Prayed*

Post by TheOneLamb » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:16 am

Does anyone have the lyrics to this song by Sheri Easter? Thanks a bunch =0) GOD Bless
newgrammy

*Hannah Prayed*

Post by newgrammy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 am

I'm looking for the lyrics to the song by Sheri Easter called Hannah Prayed. I want to sing it at a baby dedication Sunday......does anyone have the words....fast....thanks so much!

*Hannah Prayed*

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 am

i have the words i sing this at church
judykay

*Hannah Prayed*

Post by judykay » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 am

I have got the words to this.
judykay

*Hannah Prayed*

Post by judykay » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:01 am

1- Hannah prayed for the child she had longed for. Crying out to GOD for a son.She promised she'd give,the child she would rear For GOD'S perfect will to be done.chorus For this child,I have prayed and the LORD he has heard and has given me all that I asked he sent life from above wrapped in blankets tied with love i knew joy when I held you that day. 2-Like Hannah,I prayed to GOD for children Wishing I could sing sweet lullabies I longed to hold a child Rocking in my arms each night I see an answer to prayer when I look into your eyes.CHORUS -- BRIDGE -- It
may appear old-fashioned And some may not agree But,I know I was born to give unselfishly-- CHORUS
newgrammy

*Hannah Prayed*

Post by newgrammy » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 am

Thank you so much for getting this song for me! Baby dedication in the morning! Will sing it then! Thanks again!

*Hannah Prayed*

Post by Guest » Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 am

I too want to thank you judykay!!!!

I looked for well over an hour on the internet to find the words, but to no avail. I got tired and discouraged. I was ready to completely give up, but tried one more time and rather than looking for "Hannah Prayed lyrics by Jeff & Sherri Easter," I looked for "'words to the song Hannah Prayed" and there your wonderful response was!
Thank you!!!