i trust in god wherever i may be

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
RJN0106

Post by RJN0106 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 am

Lyrics and guitar tabs for I trust in God wherever i may be
malachi456

Post by malachi456 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 am

These are the words:

I trust in God wherever I may be,
Upon the land or on the rolling sea,
For, come what may, from day to day,
My heav'nly Father watches over me.

Chorus
I trust in God, I know He cares for me,
On mountain bleak or on the stormy sea;
Tho' billows roll, He keeps my soul,
My heavn'ly Father watches over me.

He makes the rose an object of His care,
He guides the eagle thru the pathless air,
And surely He remembers me,

Chorus

I trust in God, for in the the lion's den,
On battlefield, or in the prison pen,
Thru praise or blame, thru flood or flame,

Chorus

The valley may be dark, the shadows deep
But O, The Shepherd guards His lonely sheep;
And thru the gloom, He'll lead me home

Chorus

Words by W.C. Martin, Lyrics by Charles Gabriel.

Post by Guest » Tue May 17, 2011 1:30 pm

I thank God for my traditional upbringing, and though I thought I did not learn a thing, with sneaking candy, falling asleep, getting pinched by the Usher (my Mom, and getting the eye of correction :) ) sermons that were over my head (but I enjoyed Sunday School). It was not until I recieved the Lord as my personal Lord and Saviour, 38 yrs ago and my journey in the Full Gospel made me hungry and thristy for more. This old embeded song of my childhood begun to sprang up. And this was one of those songs that came up at the time of need. I only knew "I trust in God He Cares for Me", my Sister, Tonee who is a walking hymn book knew right off the song when I asked about this line. She taught it to me over the phone. Now at 52 I can truly say 'My Heav'nly Father Watches Over Me :) I love all of the diversities of Sacred and Gospel music but I notice when I drawn closer to DAD it is a hymn that I somehow remember and sing.
Littleone442

Re: i trust in god wherever i may be

Post by Littleone442 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 pm

PRAISE THE LORD:
I HEARD A PREACHER SING THIS SONG AT HIS WIFES FURNRAL, THAT HE HAD TO SPEACK WORD ON. THIS PREACHER IS NO LONGER ALIVE, HE WAS A POWEFUL PREACHER.
I PRAY THAT THIS SONG BLESSES ALL THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH IT, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT EVERY CHRISTIAN OUGHT TO HEAR, WHEN THE GOOD TIME ARE AROUND AS WELL AS THE BAD, AND IN BETWEEN.

LOVE ALWAYS,
SITER IN CHRIST.