The next time he comes

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

The next time he comes

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Is there an accompanied tape for this song?
Kimberly1960

The next time he comes

Post by Kimberly1960 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:44 am

I think there's more than one song by this title but here is what I have
V1 From the lofty courts of Heaven/Came a bud on earth to bloom/knowing when He left His father/that His fate would be the tomb/ But the grave it could not hold Him/ Angels rolled the stone away/Now the mighty Rose of Sharon/ Is still blooming yet today.
C: But the next time He comes/ He won't have to dies for me / the next time He come/ there won't be a Calvary/ the next time He comes / We'll begin eternity/ and when He comes again/ He'll be coming for me.
V2 I remember when I met Him/ How the Spirit took control/ He established my going/ Now He stars in my life's role/ For a man to come from Heaven / Knowing then of Calvary/ Oh what love beyond measure/ That He'd give His life for me.
Repeat chorus then: Oh, the next time He comes/ We'll begin Eternity/ And when He comes again/ He'll be coming for me.
Kimberly1960

The next time he comes

Post by Kimberly1960 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:45 am

Yes, there is. The words noted above are on a soundtrak by Christian World, Inc. The voice range is Db and Gb