Why should I worry, why should I fear? Does anyone know who sings this song? What's it called?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Why should I worry, why should I fear? Does anyone know who sings this song? What's it called?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 pm

I have the lyrics of this song, but I don't know what it's called or who originally sings it. Stephanie and Samantha Reed sings it on YouTube and I get chills and I cry everytime I listen to it. They are teenagers and are amazing. This song blesses me.
niki

Post by niki » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:52 am

sounds like Karen Peck and new river, "why should I worry". check that out. Hope that's what you are looking for. Niki

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:53 am

My name is Charlotte Baker. I wrote the song that the Reed sisters and the simpsons sing called "why should i worry". So glad u like the song. U can contact me at [email][email protected].[/email]

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:53 am.