need lyrics to "kids under construction"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2010 6:45 pm

This was used at vbs when my girls were small, And I have remembered some of the words for over 25 years. There is another song for little ones in this collection entitled "I Wonder How it Felt" that is great also. I know this can be bought but I haven't found a site thet gives "samples" of the songs. Nor do I know if it is available in a bilingal version. Good luck in your search...it is well worth your effort. God Bless.

The Branch Office Songbook - Bill & Gloria Gaither - Gaither Music Company

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 pm

You can listen to it at grooveshark. Bill and Gloria Gaither's album "I'm Something Special". Here's the link. http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/search/ ... nstruction.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm

I just wrote a letter to my adult Son stating that my enthusiasm for the Lord gets away from me at times and to please forive me 'cause I am a Senior Citizen that still needs time for my "construction" in the Lord.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

I love "kids under constuction" ! It reminds me of a happy childhood! The chorus I still sometimes sign to myself, as an adult, when I do something dumb. I just sign, "The Lord may not be finished yet, not yet."
Total props to this song!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:46 pm

am 48 yrs young and i love this song so much,cause GOD is not finshished with me yet,thank GOD for his mercies towards us his children.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:11 am

This is one s0ng i heared while i was in grade 1 and its so motivating

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 am

this is not the full song omg

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:44 am

full song : |

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Does anyone have the chords for this song?? Thank you!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 am

I Love this song as well I was looking all over for the lyrics. I use to sing this song in the children's choir at church. I believe that their is still one verse missing about an adult watching the news. For some reason that keeps playing in my head, but I may be wrong. Thank you so much for posting what you did.