The Value of One

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:27 am

I Love this song(: my pastors wife somgs in amazing and plays amazing as well

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 am

Same here! This song always makes me think of how much God loves me and his great sacrafice for my soul. God is SO good!

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 am

I heard two lovely young girls sing this at a 4-H talent show recently - they did wonderful - don't think I had ever heard the song before

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Theres a verse missing

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:25 pm

i heard this song this weekend and i love it cant even get it outa my head javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,'[up]')javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' :) ')javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' :) ')

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:27 pm

temple baptist church in tn thanks for teaching me this song xoxo ;) :) :) :)

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Yes, Eric Replog sings this song!

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 am

can anyboding give me a piece for this song,,i realy love it,,pls here my email ad [email protected]

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm looking for the sheet music of this song, please email it to me if you have one. [email protected]
Thanks!

The Value of One

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 am

If anyone has the sheet music for this song please send to [email protected] I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!!