He heard you the first time you cried,he heard you his word can not lie..Need lyrics Please help

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He heard you the first time you cried,he heard you his word can not lie..Need lyrics Please help

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:25 am

"He heard you the first time you cried,He heard you his word can not
Your answer is coming soon he heard you"

I know other bits pieces...Can someone give me all of the lyrics?..Thanks and May God Bless

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Did you ever come across these lyrics? I can't find them anywhere online???

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:23 am

He Heard you the First Time

Daniel labored for days in prayer, he looked around and no one was there, it seemed all that he prayed

for was in vain, but Daniel kept, on pressing through until one day he heard a voice he knew, Fear not

Daniel on the first day he heard you.

He heard you, the first time you cried, he heard you his word cannot lie, though all circumstances say

its too late, He heard you, so don't despair, he heard you and your father cares, your answers coming

soon, he heard you.

Days been long at the trial so hard, the dark storms, has stolen your song, the lies of Satan says God has

not heard, why he's not answered I cannot say, but all I know, is serving God always pays, no matter

what your going through God heard you.

Hear are the lyrics.....looking for the chords or I will figure it out by ear.

He heard you, the first time you cried, he heard you his word cannot lie, though all circumstances say

its too late, He heard you, so don't despair, he heard you and your father cares, your answers coming

soon, he heard you.

Repeat Chorus

Crystal B.
Kayden Matthia

Re: He heard you the first time you cried,he heard you his word can not lie..Need lyrics Please help

Post by Kayden Matthia » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Can someone plz post the chords to this song. I can’t seem to find any anywhere which is kinda upsetting.
Thanks and may God bless ♥️

P. S. Can you post them in C plz