Well, we've got washed in the blood of Christ, born again Children the redeemed, sanctified, all the

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Well, we've got washed in the blood of Christ, born again Children the redeemed, sanctified, all the

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 am

I am looking for the name of this song and perhaps who wrote it. All I Can remember is the chorus: Well, we've got washed in the blood of Christ, born again children, the redeemed sanctified, all the raptured of heaven. That's all that go into these pearly gates. There are no taxes we be not a nation, only one thing counts and that is Salvation... Friend you just have to be born again.
Dixie11

Post by Dixie11 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 am

It is called "Born Again Children", And was sang by the The Galileans.
here is a link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zHstasBFLo

Lyrics:

Last night I dreamed of Heaven fair, I walked up the bright and golden stairs. I asked the angel at the gate, If There were Pentecostals there"¦
Then the angel of the Lord said, "What's that? We don't have any of those here.

Chorus:
But we've got washed in the blood of Christ, born again children, redeemed sanctified. All the raptured of heaven. That's all, go into those pearly gates. There are no tags here of denomination. Only one thing counts, and that is salvation. Friend you just have to be born again.

Just then there came another man, wanted to see the Promise Land. He said I'm Baptist as he smiled. Just like the preacher and my friends.
Then the angel of the Lord said, "What's that? We don't have any of those here.

Still ther was one more man who came, shouting and praising Jesus name. He said I once was lost in sin, but Jesus came. And took away all shame.
Then the angel of the Lord said, Come oh good and faithful servant, enter into the joys of the Lord

Last Chorus:
For we've got washed in the blood of Christ, born again children, redeemed sanctified. All the raptured of heaven. That's all, go into those pearly gates. There are no tags here of denomination. Only one thing counts, and that is salvation. Friend you just have to be born again.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Thanks! I just sat down to find this song tonight! Did you see the version on Youtube with the Navigator group?
LaVonne

Re: Well, we've got washed in the blood of Christ, born again Children the redeemed, sanctified, all the

Post by LaVonne » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:31 pm

I’m looking for sheet music for this song, Born again Children. Help!