So help me Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 pm

i need you Jesus now more than ever . Please help me to grown in faith strengthen me in your spirit, take these bad feelings away from me. Thank you for loving me and for waiting on me after I have rejected you so many times. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:15 am

Dear Jesus,

I know that you know why, I am writing.. I need your guidance for the sake of my future and my children. I know you have a special plan for each of our lives! Yes, I want to be made your image and be used to help others in need.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2011 7:49 am

hi remember me,ive been hurt since the 27 of dec i need revival i need to help my family my saveings are gone i have one month left help me jesus so i may take care of my family help me jesus for i need you.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue May 31, 2011 9:35 am

JESUS............................ALL doors r closed for me......when will u answer my prayer..im blind now.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 pm

jesus i need you please you know how much i want you in my life to help me and to help my family and all people around me and all people here that are in need for you, i trust you a lot and im waiting for you now to rescue me from everything and please forgive me from all my sins and let me stay away from them from now on. i love you jesus, thank you for everythingggg

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:03 pm

My very existence on this earth is a mystery to me and Lord I need you.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Jesus, I need your guidance and direction. Have mercy on my soul and forgive all my sins and debts. Have grace on me Jesus. I love you with all my soul. Please order my steps and give me another chance. I cast all my cares toward you. I want peace Jesus. Send a financial blessing from heaven. I'm ready to receive...

Sign
Your child in need

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:03 am

Thank You, Lord Jesus, I praise Your Holy Name.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:47 am

Lord help me Jesus - Im begging you to help me Jesus - my soul is in YOUR hands

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:56 pm

JESUS please shine your light on me.
Yes LORD make my blind eyes see.
LORD I open my heart to you.
Help me LORD I'm thirsty too.
Amen