eye of the storm

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
preacherman7

eye of the storm

Post by preacherman7 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:28 pm

I was wondering if anyone had the Lyrics to the eye of the storm I think it is by the inspirations any help would be appreciated thank you all God bless you all with a great day
Dusta

eye of the storm

Post by Dusta » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95VgWK57cXM has the words written on the screen
preacherman7

eye of the storm

Post by preacherman7 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am

here are the words to it I figured I would post them in case anyone wanted them thanks Dusta God bless you

Like the Ship sailing out on a trip so rough and long so far from shore so far from home I set out in search of a reason to go on and there I found it in the eye of the storm

No matter what storm clouds may rock this ship of mine The light of my Savior will lead me safely through the night oh my ship may be rocky and my sails maybe torn I shall rest in the eye of the storm

when the wind and water rages and the billows begin to roll The blessed rock of ages speaks peace to my soul he holds me in his arms so safe and so warm and I find shelter in the eye of the storm

repeat course 2 times